Before we get to this week’s party I have a fabulous giveaway for you! I’ve teamed up with some of my favorite bloggy friends to offer you the chance to win $150 to HomeGoods! Have you been feeling overwhelmed about decorating for the upcoming holidays? Don’t fear! HomeGoods is here to help 😉 Enter below and be sure to check out the wonderful hosts of this giveaway! Good Luck!
This giveaway wouldn’t be possible without the help of some of my favorite blogger friends. I hope you’ll check out their blogs and social media after you enter for a chance to win this fabulous prize!
Average But Inspired • Dwell Beautiful • Houseologie • Kenarry: Ideas for the Home • Little Red Brick House • Table + Hearth • Brepurposed • Making it in the mountains • Meet the B’s • Joy in our Home • Canary Street Crafts • Dwelling in Happiness • Little House of Four Designer Trapped in a Lawyer’s Body • Mastering DIY
Before you enter, here are a few important details!
- This prize has been sponsored by the hosts of the $150 HomeGoods Gift Card Giveaway. No purchase necessary.
- Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm eastern time on October 5, 2014.
- Contest is open to residents of the United States and Canada, 18 years and older. (To our friends abroad – we’re sorry you can’t win, but there aren’t HomeGoods where you live!)
- One winner will be selected at random via Rafflecopter.
- Winner must respond within 48 hours of notification send time to claim their prize. If no response is received within that time, a new winner will be randomly selected.
- Gift card will be sent via US Mail.
- Please be sure to read the complete Terms & Conditions on Rafflecopter.com.
- If you have any questions, please email Bre at email@example.com.
- Void where prohibited by law.
Good luck and thanks for entering!
Now onto the party! You guys linked up some ah-mazing projects last week and I can’t wait to see what you have in store for us today!
We’d love for you to follow your hosts in some way!
How amazing is this DIY Gold Tip Feather Garland from Simple Stylings? If I had a mantel, I know what would be going on it!
And can we talk about this White Rustic Fall Mantel from Cherished Bliss? I’m in love!
This kitchen makeover from The Hartland blew my mind! Seriously, go check out the before!
How delicious do these Sweet Fall Treats from Cupcakes & Crowbars look? I need them in my belly now!
And lastly, this Vintage Radio Stand makeover from Anderson and Grant is just perfection.
If you have been featured today, grab a button to display on your blog!
Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. By submitting a link, you authorize Brepurposed, Elizabeth Joan Designs, Little House of Four and Restless Arrow to feature your projects on our blogs and social media. (This includes a photo from your project’s post and a link back to your blog).
:: Link up only YOUR OWN new designs, projects or ideas
:: No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties please
:: We love seeing your latest projects, and by linking up, you are giving authorization to be sent a weekly invitation to Your Designs This Time
:: Please feel free to add our button to your blog or a visible link back to the post, so others can join in!
[inlinkz_linkup id=449953 mode=1]