The happiest of Fridays to all of you! Things have been so busy over here I haven’t gotten a chance to do a freebie in a while so I’m very excited to share one with you today. I hope you all had a great week and are ready for an even better weekend.

A small update: if you saw my post on Wednesday about my newest treasure, I think I was wrong about what it was. I thought it was an ice box, but after a friend suggested it might be an old tobacco humidor, I did some research and she seems to be on the right track. Although most of them were made with copper interiors and this one is just metal, I found many similar photos that lead me to believe ‘ole red was used to stash some stogies back in the day. I’m going to continue to do some research and hopefully find out a little bit more about that beaut. Stay tuned!

Now onto today’s freebie :)

Image

I saw this quote while browsing etsy one day and fell in love with it. I put my own twist on it using one of my favorite color palettes; mint and grey! I can’t help but sing Good Vibrations when I read it. I’ll spare you that pain though and keep the singing to myself ;)

Print out the 8.5 x 11 here. If you do I’d love to see it! Please share with me!

Have a fantastic weekend everyone!

Linking up with these lovely ladies:

Link Party Palooza :: Inspire Me Please :: Say G’Day Linky Party

46 thoughts on “Friday’s Fab Freebie :: Week 9

1. Jen

I love everything about this – the color, the fonts – AND the message! I think I would have good vibes whenever I looked at it! :)

2. Platter Talk

When I saw this earlier in the day, I thought it said “Good Olives!” I thought, “Well that’s nice; good olives!” Oh boy. Although I love good olives, I’ll take Good Vibes over them any day!

3. Jhady

That is so nice of you for giving us freebie. I love the design and the color you choose. Very calm and soothing on my eyes. Thank you.

4. Miss Mandee

Stopping in from the Say G’day link up. Cute printable! If you have the time, I’d love for you to post in to my “Free Printables” Google Plus Community!!! goo.gl/w6ulBH

5. Mandee Thomas

Stopping in from the Say G’day link party. Cute printable! If you’d like to, I would love to have you post it to my “Free Printables” Google Plus Community!!! goo.gl/w6ulBH

6. Natasha In Oz (@natashainoz)

What a lovely quote and printable to share-thank you so much!

If you have a minute to spare I’d be thrilled if you could share your post at my weekly Say G’day Saturday linky party. It has just started and this would be a fabulous addition!

Best wishes for a great weekend,
    Natasha in Oz

1. Natasha In Oz

I’ve just popped by to say that I’ve pinned this-I love your free printable!

Thanks for joining the Say G’Day Saturday linky party as well. Hope you can join us again this weekend.

Best wishes,
        Natasha in Oz

7. Stacey Werner

Great! Now I have that in my head too! I won’t be able to spare my hubby of the bad singing though. :)